So last weekend I stayed on the Gold Coast with my family (Mum, Dad & Little Brother), and whilst we were there, we had a small adventure. To be honest I’m just writing about it so I have the memory written down, but feel free to enjoy anyways.
- We stayed in this hotel right by the beach. Granted I don’t like the beach (what a place to live right? Some of the best beaches in the world, and here I am… It’s not that I hate the beach, I love the smell and the view, but dear god I HATE SAND! IT RUINS LIVES!!!), but the city view from my window was amazing!
- Twilight Markets. My Mum, Brother and I went to the markets late afternoon of the first day. We did the usual market things – buy fudge, and homemade baked goods. My brother bought silly toys and we held snakes. I also got a henna tattoo, which I’m kind of obsessed with – it looks AMAZING!
- There is this illusion/mirror maze called ‘Infinity’ we went to. I had been before, but it was mum, dad, and my little brother’s first time. Granted brother got a little scared at some points, but he was fine, and the maze was cool.
- Max Brenner, is a chocolate ‘place’ we have in Australia, I honestly don’t know if it is anywhere else in the world (Let me know maybe?), but anyway… We had milkshakes, and bought truffles. Argh, YUM!
- We went to the ‘Pinny Parlor’ (Arcade), we played games for two hours, won tickets, which we got silly prizes with. But it was great to be able to just be a kid, and spend time with the family – something that doesn’t happen often, due to everyone’s work, and school lives.
I’m probably going to post things like this in the future, just because I want to document fun memories, but I’m going to leave it here for now. Talk to you later,