So recently I have been obsessed with the idea of living in a city apartment. I’ve been looking at pictures online, and OMFG, I want it so badly. So here is a list of things that I want for my imaginary inner city apartment in Brisbane.
- An infinity pool, that over looks the city skyline.
- A spa bath in the ensuite.
- A walk in wardrobe.
- An island counter for the kitchen.
- It be a small walk to the Southbank parklands in Brisbane.
- It be a small walk to the Queen St Mall in Brisbane.
- Overlooks the Brisbane river.
- Open plan living and kitchen.
- A Gym facility.
- Room service available.
So basically, I want to live in a 5-star hotel apartment, that is also self-contained. I need to win the lotto, because that is the only way I would ever be able to afford that… I need to tone down my goals a little I think… Make them a little more do-able.
Okay, my mini goals-rant is over now. I’ll talk to you later,