So today I’m going to rant my heart out about PANIC! At The Disco, and my recent love for them.
- THE MUSIC. Oh my god, ‘The Death of A Bachelor’ is my life at the moment. It’s so suave, and just holy sugar. ‘But it’s Better If You Do’, dear Jesus, help me.
- THE MUSIC VIDEOS. I like how you can see the difference between their old style and their new in the music videos. Things go from kinda random and crazy to they really know what they want to produce.
- BRENDON URIE. Hot Damn. That’s all I have to say, is hot damn.
- HOW TF. Obviously I had heard of the band before, but how had i never cared to listen to them before?! Why did I never allow myself to bless my ears with this amazing-ness?! How the fuck did I live?!?!
- THANKS. I really have to thank my cousin for pointing me in their direction, she has liked them for a while, but I was just like ‘yeah, their a little out of my taste range’, but apparently, my taste has changed…
- BANDS. After the ‘break up’ of One Direction I guess I had some feels being wasted, so in place of my early teen boy-band, is now PANIC!, but hey, who’s complaining? Not me, that’s for sure!!!
- I WRITE SINS NOT TRAGEDIES. ARGH. I loved this song when I was seven (shit I’m old), but I never really cared for music back then, so I didn’t know who sung it. But that has changed, and thank god, because Brendon Urie. Mmm.
- BRENDON URIE’S VINES. Omfg, please, if you take anything from this rant, is please watch his vines. They are life.
- THE ALBUM ART. It’s so artistic, and slightly alternative (well… not really), but I love it!
- THE MUSIC!!!
Okay, rant over before I die of feels. I’ll talk to you later,
© All Rights Reserved.